a) Who is eligible for Fertility Check-up?
- Students, singles, and engaged couples are all eligible.
b) How long does it take?
- To minimize the waiting time to provide utmost convenience to patients, the Fertility Check-up is conducted during afternoon. This check-up takes approximately 1hour in total including basic questionnaire, initial consultation, basic lab testing such as urine, blood, EKG, semen collection.
c) What items are included in Fertility Check-up B (male)?
- This check-up program includes various examinations such as semen analysis, hormone test, serological test, liver function test, urinalysis, Sexually Transmitted Infection(STI test), hepatitis screening, and scrotum ultrasonography.
d) What other problems can be found in Fertility Check-up B (male)?
- Through this check-up, you can detect hypo-function of male hormone, sexual diseases, aspermia, and sperm motility.
e) How can those detected problems be cured?
- It is possible to prepare for a healthy future through laparoscopy, robot surgery, sperm banking, supplements, immunizations, etc. in CHA hospitals.
f) Where will I be tested?
- CHA Fertility Center Seoul Station has both individual rooms for uterine ultrasound and semen collection, as well as a large waiting area. All tests/exams are performed individually and privately.
g) How is the result consultation conducted?
- Result consultation is done via phone, post, and visit. Results can be consulted in a variety of ways but the most recommended method is to visit the center and seeing doctor in person.