a) Is the treatment painful?
- FMS Face Lifting Skin Care includes both laser (low radio frequency) and hand massage during 90mins. You may feel little bit of heating sensation during the laser treatment, and pressure feeling during massage but in good way.
b) I’m coming with my mom. Can we have the treatment together?
- Yes, FMS Face Lifting Skin Care is suitable for any ages and facial conditions unless you have very sensitive skin to radio-frequency treatment. Contact OpenbayMed for early booking to secure experienced specialist and private room.
c) There seems to be more than 1 Evercell programs at Chaum. Which one should I go for?
- Yes, Chaum has three main Evercell Skin Care programs; FMS Face Lifting Skin Care, Stem-Cell Micro Needling Therapy program, and Premium Repagen Care program. First one is most generally popular regardless ages and genders, and especially preferred for travelers who visit to Korea for short time and want to experience Chaum’s luxury Evercell program. You’ll meet Evercell specialist for pre-consultation before the program to see what is the most suitable for your condition.
d) How to maintain the Evercell treatment effect longer?
- Chaum has its own branding cosmetics, ‘Evercell Chaum Absolute Luxe Cell Program’, developed based on CHA Bio-group’s patented component. It has incubated epi-derma Stem-Cell component, that delivers powerful Stem-Cell anti-aging energy to skin for younger and more elastic skin. Contact OpenbayMed for more information including how to buy.
e) I’m coming with my family, but only me getting treatment. Any place for my family’s fun?
- Chaum itself is one big luxurious building where you can eat, play and shop while getting medical treatments. It has food court and organic grocery shopping places (B1), Bakery & luxurious restaurants (1F), Medical zone (2F), Anti-aging zone (3F), Organic food therapy cuisine ‘Les Trois’ (2F), and more. It is also close to other entertaining areas like Garosu-gil and COEX.