Local Anesthetic Minimal-invasive lipo-Suction, or LAMS®, is a relatively simple procedure developed by Seoul 365mc Hospital to remove small amounts of fat under local anesthesia. The aim is to target fat in problem areas like underarms and inner thighs that is otherwise difficult to remove through dieting or exercise.
Program duration: 1-1.5hrs
- Relatively quick (procedure itself requires less than 20mins)
- Avoid the risk of side effects associated general anesthesia
- Resume normal activities immediately after the procedure
- Fat can be removed from almost any area of the body
- No scarring, dimpling, or swelling post-procedure
- Minimized pain or swelling and no need to wear bandages or pressure garment after procedure
- Immediate results visible to naked eye
How to book
About the Medical Institution
* Review for this program?
Review 1: I'm satisfied with my choice, LAMS!