INT Basic Check up (male) includes;
> 1:1 Doctor counseling
> Medical translation service
> Intensive Basic Check-up (male)
> Complimentary after meal service
> Result consultation
* KRW1,200 exchange rate is applied to the program price (original price: USD950)
* Payment at the center is available in both USD and KRW
* This package is for women age over 20~ .
* Result consultation can be conducted via phone, post, or visit a week after test
* More items can be added upon request (additional cost)
Program duration: 2-3hrs
1. Basic questionnaire
2. Getting dressed
3. Submit stool and urine sample
4. INT Basic Check-up (male) comprising;
- Body measurement
- Blood pressure
- Ophthalmologic test
- Dietary assessment
- Pulmonary function
- Chest X-ray
- Tumor Markers
- Abdominal & Disgestive
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- Urinalysis, Stool, Blood Test
- Quick access to SNUH main hospitals or other affiliated hospitals
- Full-time physicians on the Seoul National University Hospital faculty
- No waiting time environment through customer-centered design
- Prompt referral to specialists at SNUH in case abnormal conditions are discovered during the medical checkup
- Customized second-visit checkup and accurate prescription through consultation
- Systematic management of risk factors discovered during checkup in order to prevent diseases
- Adequate follow-up care and treatment in case abnormalities are detected during checkup
How to book
1. Click “Free Consultation” button for your request
2. OpenbayMed will contact you (by email or phone) in 24 hours (during weekdays)
3. 1:1 Medical Concierge Service manager will assist your consultation and hospital reservation
4. You will receive Reservation Confirmation Letter once your schedule is confirmed
5. Present your Reservation Confirmation Letter at hospital
* This offer requires advanced reservation
* Please bring your passport to hospital visit. You may be asked to identify yourself
* Cannot be combined with any other coupon, sale or promotional benefits with another promotion or discount
Terms and Conditions
About the Clinic
SNUH Healthcare System Gangnam Center, Seoul National University’s individual health screening center, was established in 2003 aiming for providing easier access to the world-class faculty and health checkup system in Korea. The center is designed for customer-centered flow and all examinations including CT, MRI can be tested on the same floor without waiting time so that moving distance and time consuming are minimized. It provides customers tailored program, designed from 1:1 consultation with professional nurses. SNUH Gangnam Center provides pleasant environment with careful respect for privacy, individual test & consultation rooms, VIP rooms and partners lounge. With a comprehensive health management system which includes accurate health assessment by the attending physician and the Health Planner and systematic follow-up card, SNUH Gangnam Center is committed to becoming your lifetime health partner.
* Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
a) When can I get the medical checkup results?
Generally, tested results can be conducted about a week after examinations via phone. (post may take longer time) If emergency treatment is necessary, you will be notified earlier than scheduled appointment date.
b) When will I receive the preparation package after scheduling an appointment?
The preparation package for the health checkup will be sent to your address (for hotel, reception desk) at least 3 days in advance. Once it has arrived, you will be notified by Openbay for its pickup.
c) I don’t find the test item I want to receive on the listed items.
This program is Intensive Basic Program containing the basic test items suitable for annual checkup. You may personalize the program by adding your preferred items such as Treadmill, MRI/MRA, Liver Fibroscan or etc.
d) Do I need to fast before the checkup?
Yes, fasting for 12-14 hours is required; food for 12 hours and water for 8 hours.
e) I am taking blood pressure medication. Do I need to stop taking it?